Troubleshooting MetroPCS USA Android Device Unlock App
Device Unlock is an Android app that allows you to ask for and apply a mobile device unlock directly from the device. This allows you to automatically apply a Factory Mobile Device Unlock to the device without using the classical PIN code.
Only supported devices (see below) may download the app or have it pre-installed. Supported devices may download the app from: Google Play.
- Alcatel One TouchFierce XL (OT-5054N),
- Alcatel One TouchFierce 4 (OT-5056N),
- Alcatel TRU (OT-5065N),
- Coolpad Catalyst (3622A),
- HTC Desire 530,
- HTC Desire 626s,
- Kyocera Hydro ELITE (C6740 & C6740N),
- LG Leon 4G LTE (MS345),
- LG G Stylo (MS631),
- LG K7 (MS330),
- LG K10 (MS428),
- LG G Stylo (MS631),
- LG Stylo 2 Plus (MS550),
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J700T1),
- Samsung Galaxy On5 (SM-G550T1),
- Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930T1),
- Samsung Galaxy Core Prime (SM-G360T1),
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (SM-G530T1),
- ZTE Avid PLUS (Z828),
- ZTE Avid TRIO,
- ZTE Obsidian (Z820),
- ZTE Zmax Pro (Z981).
here are our troubleshooting tips for MetroPCS device unlock app
How to apply your “Mobile Device Unlock”
- We consider you already ordered an receive your request from our servers.
- On your phone, from the Application list, tap Device Unlock.
- Tap Continue.
- Then the needed device unlock type: Permanent Unlock….
- After a while processing you should knwoIf successful, restart the device to apply the settings.
Note: If you do not restart the device, you will have a persistent alert in the notification tray.
Troubleshooting “Mobile Device Unlock” app
- Check that you have an active data connection.
- Clear the application cache.
- Check that the device memory is properly managed.
- Restart the device and try again.
If you receive an error, review the following table for troubleshooting:
|Error Message||Information / Troubleshooting|
|Device not recognized by your service provider. Please call customer care.||
|Data corrupted during transfer. Please try again.Error during data transfer. Please try again.||
|Server not responding. Please try again later.||
|Failure in processing the request. Please reboot device and try again.||
|Unlock Failed: Unlock Approved : Mobile Device is permanently unlocked||
|No internet connection available. Please try again when internet connection is available.||
|Unable to connect to the server at this time. Please try back again later.||
|Unlock Failed: This mobile wireless device is not eligible for unlock. For Device Unlock eligibility details, please go online or contact Customer Care.||
|Unlock Failed : System maintenance error, try again later.||
|Failure in applying the unlock settings. Please try again.||
1 – Make sure you use the original Stock ROM (no custom Firmware like CyanogenMod, or Unbranded ROM)
2 – Make sure you’re using the latest version of Firmware for your Cell Phone.
3 – Finally (after upgrade) perform a Hard Reset on your Cell Phone.
4 – Turn off 3G/LTE and force the use of a local WiFi Hotspot.
5 – Make sure you use home Wifi (and not a public/company WiFi since they might limit somehow your internet usage)